- Responsible for sound and high-quality technical deliverables.
- Analyze and estimate timelines for sprints and releases.
- Work in an Agile environment and adapt to the changing needs and requirements of the business.
- Develop and fix issues with the highest quality.
- Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans, and ensure the issues are properly identified, fixed and tested.
- Develop all code incorporating the best practices.
Required Qualifications to Be Successful in This Role:
- 3+ years’ experience developing and managing RESTful API applications using microservices.
- 3+ years of strong experience in core Java.
- Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly Spring and Hibernate.
- Demonstrated design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments
- Experience in Kubernetes, Apache Kafka and MongoDB.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams in an Agile environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Java: 3+ years
- Microservices: 3+ years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related IT field
We’re well aware of the impact our solutions have on the world’s leading brands. But we won’t rest until everybody knows. We’re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.